Saint Jude the Apostle Church Stock Instructions
Gifts of Stock can be made with your broker’s assistance. Please follow the procedures listed below:
Notify Kathleen Woods at Saint Jude Church, (770) 394-3896, that you will be making a stock donation. When notification is made, please include the name of stock, number of shares, and date you plan on making the donation.
- The stock transfer should be sent directly to:
- S.E.I. Private Trust Company, DTC #2039 with the Donor Name. Your broker may contact Beverly Glen at SunTrust Bank at (404) 724-3556 to notify her of the pending transfer.
- Transfers are to be credited to:
- Saint Jude the Apostle Catholic Church
- Account # 866 1108569
- Proceeds from the stock sale will be remitted to Saint Jude the Apostle Catholic Church.
Stock certificates physically held in your possession can be gifted to Saint Jude Church. For stock certificates with the Donor’s name:
- The donor must send a signed stock power with a medallion guaranteed signature (may be obtained from your bank or broker). Mail the unendorsed certificate(s) and stock power in separate envelopes to Saint Jude the Apostle Church OR the donor must endorse the certificate(s) over to Saint Jude the Apostle Church (you can use the form on the back of the certificate) but they must have a medallion guaranteed signature on the certificate(s). Mail the certificate(s) registered mail.
- Send a dated, notarized letter indicating that the shares are a gift to the St. Jude the Apostle Church. All holders of record on the front of the certificate(s) must sign the letter. Mail the certificate(s) to the attention of Kathleen Woods at the address below.
Saint Jude the Apostle Catholic Church
7171 Glenridge Drive
Atlanta, GA 30328
If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact Kathleen Woods (770) 394-3896.